What causes the left side of chest to back and up the neck to hurt dully and then reoccurs?

I have mitral valve regurgitation, and prolapse and have palpitations. My doctor prescribed be Metoprolol to help and all it does is lower my blood pressure 84/60 with a pulse of 64. Need help.
Update: I asked my doctor and all he did was say go to the emergency room and he didn't even ask for me to come in. I don't like him cause I don't think he knows what he is doing. When I told him about the pain the first time, all he did was pinch my shoulder. His name is Prasert Vijitbenjaronk. Funny huh. ... show more I asked my doctor and all he did was say go to the emergency room and he didn't even ask for me to come in. I don't like him cause I don't think he knows what he is doing. When I told him about the pain the first time, all he did was pinch my shoulder. His name is Prasert Vijitbenjaronk. Funny huh. Should I need to find another doctor? Please tell me.
Update 2: It is not anxiety. It was located from above the left breast to back and up my neck.
Update 3: The pain is not in my muscles, but beneath it and in my chest. It was in the center of my chest 2 weeks ago. It was dull and not worrisome like the pain I had on Monday, December 3rd.
Update 4: My normal blood pressure is usually 112/72, but that pain that lasted all day on December 3rd eventually went away and now I keep having dreams that something bad is going to happen to me. The pain I described came a little yesterday and I was under alot of stress. I get stressed too much and even though I take... show more My normal blood pressure is usually 112/72, but that pain that lasted all day on December 3rd eventually went away and now I keep having dreams that something bad is going to happen to me. The pain I described came a little yesterday and I was under alot of stress. I get stressed too much and even though I take medicine for my stress, it doesn't work real good.
Update 5: He only prescribed me the metoprolol and I have been dizzy, with upset stomach and everything else you described. I also have to take deep breaths now and then. My palpitations are getting worse I think and that pain I felt came yesterday, but not as bad. I really think my heart condition is getting worse... show more He only prescribed me the metoprolol and I have been dizzy, with upset stomach and everything else you described. I also have to take deep breaths now and then. My palpitations are getting worse I think and that pain I felt came yesterday, but not as bad. I really think my heart condition is getting worse instead of better and that concerns me and my family along with my friends. I also shake alot and I am very fatigued. What do I do? Talk with another cardiologist?