What is your favorite Persian food?

Update: Mine is Sabzi Ghormeh
Update 2: globar: The term Persia was adopted by all western languages through the Greeks and was used as an official name for Iran by the West until 1935. Due to that label, all Iranians were considered Persian. Therefore, many Western sources, when regarding Iran's history, will label many non-Persian Iranians as... show more globar:
The term Persia was adopted by all western languages through the Greeks and was used as an official name for Iran by the West until 1935. Due to that label, all Iranians were considered Persian. Therefore, many Western sources, when regarding Iran's history, will label many non-Persian Iranians as Persians, which distinguishes nationality, not necessarily the Persian ethnic group. Also, many others who embraced the Persian language and culture are also often referred to as Persian, not necessarily meaning ethnic group, but rather as a part of Persian civilization (culturally and linguistically).

Iran means the land of the Ayrians.
Update 3: TBomber: Yeah, Mirza Ghasemi is one of my favorites too. I love that.
Update 4: golfer7: Chocolate Chip cookies are actually not one of our specialities. But we have very delicious sweets that I assume you would like.
Update 5: Rich: And I thought you like the Cookie monster better! I am surprised!