Bare Minerals?

Hi

I read somewhere that you shouldnt wear any make up on your skin younger than 14 because it makes you wrinkle before your time.

Does Bare Minerals do this?

Thanks, xxx

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, bare minerals doesn't make you wrinkle. i am a longtime bare minerals user, i actually look younger now, than i did 6 years ago, before wearing bare minerals. bare minerals doesn't get absorbed into the skin, it is 100 % pure, and it is actually good for the skin. my 15 year old daughter started wearing it last year, to cover her acne, it actually helped minimize her break-outs, and improve her skin.

Source(s): 6 year user
  • Jenn
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I have been using Bare Minerals for 3 yrs now. I love it! It is so light weight and does not clog the pores. It does have a SPF of 15 . I have even slept in the makeup and woken up not feeling like I had a thick film on my skin. If you have many concerns about the make up look them up on line or talk to a rep. I am sure they could put your mind at ease.

I am sure the don't wear face makeup before 14 is something from your mother. I was never aloud to wear makeup until sophomore year in high school. If you can go with out makeup the better for your skin.

• 1 decade ago

Its not set ins tone, but there is a little truth that you should not wear make-up too young, For the fact that your skin does not need it, no ones does really, but young skins are vunerable more.

Bare minerals is light and natural so i would say this is a good first time make-up, but unless your covered in red spots or something, dont wear make-up, i bet you look breat without it.

Source(s): Beauty Therapist
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with stained. Bare Minerals has sunscreen that actually protects your skin from premature aging. I still wouldn't wear too much make up at 14 though, natural skin is in! Just remember sunscreen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I highly doubt this is true. Modern makeups are lightweight and most (including bar minerals) contain sunscreens and antioxidants that actually help protect skin from premature aging.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that is so not true. there is no way makeup can cause wrinkles before you r 14

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.