Bare Minerals?

Hi

I read somewhere that you shouldnt wear any make up on your skin younger than 14 because it makes you wrinkle before your time.

Does Bare Minerals do this?

Thanks, xxx

Favorite Answer

no, bare minerals doesn't make you wrinkle. i am a longtime bare minerals user, i actually look younger now, than i did 6 years ago, before wearing bare minerals. bare minerals doesn't get absorbed into the skin, it is 100 % pure, and it is actually good for the skin. my 15 year old daughter started wearing it last year, to cover her acne, it actually helped minimize her break-outs, and improve her skin.

Source(s): 6 year user
  • Jenn

I have been using Bare Minerals for 3 yrs now. I love it! It is so light weight and does not clog the pores. It does have a SPF of 15 . I have even slept in the makeup and woken up not feeling like I had a thick film on my skin. If you have many concerns about the make up look them up on line or talk to a rep. I am sure they could put your mind at ease.

I am sure the don't wear face makeup before 14 is something from your mother. I was never aloud to wear makeup until sophomore year in high school. If you can go with out makeup the better for your skin.

Its not set ins tone, but there is a little truth that you should not wear make-up too young, For the fact that your skin does not need it, no ones does really, but young skins are vunerable more.

Bare minerals is light and natural so i would say this is a good first time make-up, but unless your covered in red spots or something, dont wear make-up, i bet you look breat without it.

Source(s): Beauty Therapist

I agree with stained. Bare Minerals has sunscreen that actually protects your skin from premature aging. I still wouldn't wear too much make up at 14 though, natural skin is in! Just remember sunscreen.

• I highly doubt this is true. Modern makeups are lightweight and most (including bar minerals) contain sunscreens and antioxidants that actually help protect skin from premature aging.

that is so not true. there is no way makeup can cause wrinkles before you r 14