Does a cardiologist s opinion have to be taken as gospel if you disagree with his opinion?

i have been given three prescriptions for blood pressure, but my blood pressure after this third heart attack is around 120 over 72, what point would there be in taking medication for a control problem that does not exist! i take vit e and q 10 and a multi vit and feel fine. the cardiology opinion has me scared... show more i have been given three prescriptions for blood pressure, but my blood pressure after this third heart attack is around 120 over 72, what point would there be in taking medication for a control problem that does not exist! i take vit e and q 10 and a multi vit and feel fine. the cardiology opinion has me scared stiff to raise my heart rate by exersizing in case i fall down longer than ten minutes away from a defibrilator! my confusion is now complete.