How quick boys get confused by beautiful girls?

A young man moved into a new flat of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing just a negligee, The boy smiled at the young woman and she started up a conversation with him. As they talked, her... show more A young man moved into a new flat of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the
mailboxes, wearing just a negligee, The boy smiled at the young woman and she started up a conversation with him.
As they talked, her negligee slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor lad broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment,...... I hear someone coming.' He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?' Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'
Update: Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at my breasts; they are full and totally natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?' Clearing his throat, he stammered ...... show more Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at my breasts; they are full and totally natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'
Clearing his throat, he stammered ... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming.... that was me"