Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I've got my works christmas party tonight, take a guess......?

At the worst thing i may do...x

If you get it right i'll give you the best tomorrow. x

Right you lot my boss is an older lady so that rules out quite a few and i've already done some of the other things...be more imaginitive! xx

Best Answer

Hi hon, knowing you, being completely sober would be the worst thing you could do:) Have a good one!! Hear yer goss after:) xxx

• ross x

The worst thing you could do would be invade Russia in the winter, but I suppose it may not be that. You could stab your boss in the face with a rusty bread knife, gut her like a fish and make a boa with her intestines, dance round the office singing 'Girls just wanna have fun' and crap on her secretaries desk. I've just given myself an idea. Hmmmm...

Kiss the bosses wife, dance naked in the punch bowl, sing Celine Dion songs.

get drunk...abuse the photocopier... snog the office junior... and become the item of desire for the spotty 45yr old accountant from purchasing, whose wife left him for a younger woman...

and youĺl awake to a hangover from hell... and strange wallpaper... NO...for gods sake dont roll over and look to see what you bagged as first prize...

whatever you do, Dont drink and drive... you can cope with everything else... even a dose clears up faster than a D&D conviction

• bella

Insult the boss.

Get caught in an uncomfortable position with a coworker of the same sex so it appears that you're a homosexual? That would be freaking sweet!

• jam

Bonjour madam

Is the managers son or partner(husband/boyfrined) coming?

naughty naughty lol

DO come back for a spanking afterwards ok!

aurevoir

Throw up over your boss

Photo copy your g-stringed as* and someone sticks it up on the staff notice board lol

Always seems to happen at these dos!!

x

• Ollie

Make a huge fool of yourself.Have a lovely time & stay away from the boss.lol