Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

where can i find a new or used dance mat or pad for PlayStation 2?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

try your local gamestop...they are usually cheaper than other places....if you don't find it there go to walmart but check Tpys R Us prices first so they can meet it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try Best Buy, Game Stop, Game Crazy, or EBGames. Those are usually where I get all my videogames and videogame accessories. And you can buy a dance mat or dance pad separately but they're usually pretty cheap looking so if you want an official DDR dance pad then you can buy the game with a dance pad.

• finnen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

no longer likely, You play distinctive for like a month after which you by no ability play it returned for an prolonged time. it somewhat is solid once you and your friends are bored and choose some thing relaxing. it somewhat is a sturdy excersize, yet you could no longer play it for an exceedingly long term without needing bored. in case you will get it, are not getting the prompt mats, they destroy down particularly. attempt to get thicker mats, they are greater handy to play on. And get an older game, by using fact the recent stuff is rubbish.

• 1 decade ago

They run about $10-$15 new on ebay

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Game.com

• 1 decade ago

game sto at the mall

or simmular store that sells used games and accessories

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Toys R Us

• 1 decade ago

check www.amazon.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.