Who is Felix from ForexBastards.com?

Hi, I have tried to post a couple of reviews on the site of Felix www.felixbastards.com, oh, sorry, www.forexbastards.com, and after 72 hours as it was promised on the site, my reviews have never been added, the reviews were positive but they never made it. What was even worse, I tried a couple of times, and on one... show more Hi, I have tried to post a couple of reviews on the site of Felix www.felixbastards.com, oh, sorry, www.forexbastards.com, and after 72 hours as it was promised on the site, my reviews have never been added, the reviews were positive but they never made it. What was even worse, I tried a couple of times, and on one occasion it was published, when the review was a bit moderate and grey and was not very upbeat, because of course it would downgrade the beauty and trading expertise of such mighty forex trader as Felix himself, anyway, the post was on the site for a day or 2 and then enigmatically disappeared into unknown or Felix Bin. Bin capitalized as I am pretty sure many people who tried to leave reviews had encountered the same issue. So I would like to hear some fellow traders who had bad experience trading with Felix as I assume you would not be able to read any bad feedback on his site which promotes other 4 sites that he runs, making it a well of stale water without truth n light
3 answers 3