Why does this ALWAYS happen?

everytime i get a bf i like him alot. but its like after awhile when he starts telling me he misses me and tells me he loves me and stuff i dont like him anymore. im not playing these guys, i actually do like them... until they start really likeing me back.

whats wrong with me?

why do i always do this?

how do i stop?!?!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm the same way. I can really be in too a guy then when they start getting to close I don't really want to be around them anymore. Now I found this guy that I really like and he isn't the emotional type and that really works for me. I think there is a time to be intimate. I don't like when a guy is too intimate.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Because the grass is always greener on the other side. You're at school and you can't wait to get out, thinking you're gonna have a blast. In reality though, you don't. But you fantasize about summer because it's different, it only comes once a year. You spend 10 months at school, working so hard, the thought of a break seems SO appealing. Therefore because you're looking forward to it so much you hype it up and make it seem "so totally awesome". When it's really not. Although, come to think of it, summer is pretty good. It's sunny, you go away, you see friends more and most importantly you have freedom. When you're back at school, you'll want it to be summer again! I know I always do...then again, I never get bored during summer. :)

• 1 decade ago

That used to happen to me all the time. But now, I don't do that anymore. I just started to realize that I didn't really like some guys that much, I just liked to flirt with them, cus I'm a really big flirt. Right now, I'm in a relationship for a couple months. So you just have to figure out if you like him, or just want to flirt with him.

• 1 decade ago

the only thing I can say is that you will know when you meet the right person. Just don't rush things or try and settle for a person just to say that you are in a relationship. If you wait on the right person then you will be more then happy to say I LOVE You.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

These sound like ten minute crushes. Don't go out with every guy just because you are lusting over them. Lust doesn't equal love. You will know when you truely love someone so just wait until then. Don't be a heart breaker!

• 1 decade ago

I understand what you're saying. It is like you like the chase. You like the excitement of not knowing whether or not it is mutual. The fun stage is when you are unsure. You want them to like you. Once you know that they do like you, there is no more chase. The excitement is gone. Then you feel like you don't like them anymore.

• 1 decade ago

the answer to all your problems is don't get a boyfriend but keep on going on dates waait for the guy you really like to appear until them hav e fun and enjoy you life

• Joho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think u like the thrill of getting a guy attetion. u like a guy who is confident and acts like the person he is. but when u date these guys, they act like doormats and try to impress u and acting like a wuss. u want a guy who is confident not a wuss. thats why ur losing intrest

• 1 decade ago

you can't stop your feelings it doesn't work that way. You just hate how they kissup so you feel like you have nothing else to do but like them back.. just be like, no, i'm moving on i have a life too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

W0AH;

your acting like a little kid. the best way for you to stop is just quit dating.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.