Will anybody co-sign for me?

Im in need of a car to get to school and work next semester. I recently just applied for a auto loan but was turned down because i don't have enough establish credit to get the loan. My credit is very good 705. But it's not strong enough to get the loan. And i can't find anyone with good credit that has... show more Im in need of a car to get to school and work next semester. I recently just applied for a auto loan but was turned down because i don't have enough establish credit to get the loan. My credit is very good 705. But it's not strong enough to get the loan. And i can't find anyone with good credit that has nothing negative or late payments in their credit. The bigest thing with co-signing is the fear that the person won't be responsible and pay it on time.I'm very responsible and reliable. If i mess over you i mess of me and that the last thing i'm trying to do is mess up my credit. That nine digit number SSN follow you everwhere. I just need a co-signer to assist me i'm will to pay 250.00 cash and show the statments proving the car has been paid. The loan is for 7500.00 it will be payed off by next year. I need to know by in the morning or their going to have to pull my credit again. Leave a contact
7 answers 7