what attracts you to a person? sexually physically and personality wise?

curious

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Nikki
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To me it's a wonderful smile, being treated like a lady and most importantly a man that can make me laugh! Also a man who is confidant about himself and good to his family.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Honestly none of the above!! Obviously all of those help but ultimately its an inner pull that I can't explain. The guy can be nothing I'm normally attracted to. The things you listed just make it better or enhance the attraction.

• 1 decade ago

Physically I like big expressive eyes, curvy hips and boobs, posture with "fertility arch"...personality wise, a girl who smiles, makes good eye contact, and is very confident. A girl who is a 6 physically but very self confident is sexier than a girl who is a 9 physically but is shy and withdrawn.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Personality. Sexual & physical beauty fade with time. If I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone... I know that their inner beauty will last forever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If its a woman, I first check general attitude, then hair, make up and then legs

if its a man, i check only attitude and make sure hes not a jerk/right winger

• ok, not answering the first one, but

i like athletic guys, usually im attracted to blonde hair blue eyes, but not always. its more personality, but looks is a total plus

i like smart guys. they have to be able to make me laugh. when they tease me like nicely thats so cute.

• 1 decade ago

if you see them, its always physical attraction first.

it keeps you interested to get to know them.

and if you cant see how they look,

then it must be something they said to make you laugh

and get the vibe that theyre cool. =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they way a man thinks.... like if he is curious of other women, if he thinks about others and not just himself.. just little things like that and then his body.

• physically:eyes, height, hair, and body

personality:nice, sweet, funny, charming

sexually:...UH,,,well =)) ya know his body i guess

• 1 decade ago

IDK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.