my bf and ex bf?

i still like my ex bf but we're not supposed to be even near eachother (we cant even be with people who associate with the other) and its like a Romeo & Juliet story. but i also like my current bf but just a little less than my ex. my ex and i broke up becuz we got into trouble and werent supposed to be friends or bf and gf anymore. im trying to convince my parents to let me talk to him again but they wont budge! i need help...what should i do?

• DJ
    Favorite Answer

People are often drawn to the excitement of a "forbidden romance," and they don't often see the reality of the situation. Listen to your parents. They are not only older and wiser, but they have your best interest at heart.

That's kind of mean of your parents, but I'm guessing there may be a good reason? How did you get in trouble? If it was something serious, you should try really hard to move on. You sound young, and life is going to be hard enough as it is without being around people who are going to get you in trouble. Is your new boyfriend nice? If so, give him a chance. Even if you can't picture yourself with him in the long term, he'll help you learn what a good boyfriend should be so that you'll know you deserve to be treated well by men in the future.

Good luck.

yes listen to you parents. If you get older and are still needing to talk to this person when you both have grown a little...then talk and see if there is relay any thing there or if it was just puppy love. If it is truly meant to be it will not matter how long you have been apart. If you got in even more trouble with this person because you don't listen to you parents you may grow up and regret him all together! If you care about him you don't want to see him as a mistake.

=S well... For those who ever decide to go back with your ex-bf it is gonna damage your present one badly! Inside... Disgrace =[ i'd certainly not return with an ex specifically if she/he cheated and so forth... Or flirts with others... However when you left him then its a different story...

need more info to give u any decent advice on this, for what reason are your parents so against him? also, its unfair on your current bf, he is a substitute for this other guy. but maybe you only want your ex coz u know you cant have him, its natural to want what ya cant have. sounds like a bit of a predicament. if you want my advice email me or something, but def need bit m ore detail to help. good luck hun

there must be a reason why your parents dont want you with this guy,and as much as you dont get it there doing it to protect you. if your not feeling you bf let him go for a start cause if you loved him you wouldnt be suggesting youd get back with your ex i think its wrong your leading this guy on..

You need to worry about school and deal with boys later in life and when you do don't go for someone who will get you in trouble

First you should break up with the guy your with instead of leading him on... Next step is to either get back with your old boyfriend regardless of what anyone says or just move on

Drama Queen.

• HaiLeY

Honestly, your parents can't tell you who to love. It's your heart, it's your emotions and it is wrong of them to tell you that you can not love him. And I dont think that you should be with your current boyfriend beause it's not fair to him that you have more feelings for someone else. I know you like him, but just break up with him for the sake of his heart and to be fair to him.