When I say I'm sorry...Can you forgive me?

When I say I will always be there...Will you believe?

*I did not say that I "deceived" anyone!!! HE knows what I mean and what I'm sorry for!!! That's all that matters to me!!!

Favorite Answer

yes you can my precious one ..... for you were not wrong to feel the way you did .... for you love the man so very much .... I know he understands .... I shall speak highly of you and for you ..... as he and I have already spoken about this matter ...

for you see my princess ... big jer jumps on the important issues ..... nothing is more important then you & your happiness ............. xoxoxox one legged bas tard =)

Something that happened over 25 years ago almost ruined my life. Every time I thought about it, the hatred returned. Even though the person responsible never asked for my forgiveness, I eventually did. Someone else involved did ask and by that time I had let go of the animosity. There are some things which happen in life which can never be forgiven or forgotten. I am glad I chose to not let it ruin what years I have left.

Saying you're sorry doesn't take back or change whatever it was that you did. The only way to go is to show that sorry by saying that you understand why you were wrong, or why what you did was hurtful, and then offer suggestions of what you can do to make sure it never happens again.

"Sorry" is just an empty word when it comes to apologies.

I can probably forgive you so long as you haven't been in my refrigerator, but I have grave doubts that you will always be there because you're not here now (and I've been waiting for you for hours!) Still, the key's under the mat...I hope you come through. But if not, Happy Holidays, just the same.

• Jed

Yes. Then I'd take you off to a Bible study.

As for the other part, it is impossible to always be there.

There can always be some extenuating circumstance.

Go to a Bible study. You'll find your answer of forgiveness there.

I can always forgive but I don't even believe what I say half the time!

You and your's have proved to be very good friends to me, so yes I'd forgive you (both), and I would believe you (both) because one night when I needed you, you both were there. I never forget a kindness.

It's not me that needs to forgive you... it's the person that has been deceived by you that must accept it but they must know the truth first in order to extend forgiveness. Then you must forgive yourself.

You have not deceived me....best to you.

Sandy

• em T

According to the Bible, I'm required to forgive you. I am not, however, required to continue to hang out with you. So don't abuse the privilege.

• al

Yes I can and will forgive you for if I can not forgive you then how can I ask you to forgive me.