Should I be getting excited???

I'm 7 dpo and my boobs are really starting to bother me....they are tingling and it hurt to put on a bra this morning....they feel heavy too....I so want this to be my month!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That could be a sign. Or you just might want to be pregnant so badly that it's in your head. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

I'm the same way! I have had sooo many pregnancy symptoms for about 3 weeks now. I am just now late on my period, so I'm trying to hold off on testing because I have gotten too many negatives to get my hopes down. I hope this is your month!! Mine too!! The best sign of pregnancy of course, is the missed period. So wait a few days after the day you expected your period and test!! Good luck!! Hope you get your BFP!

Source(s): TTC #1 for 3mos. Testing Saturday, hoping for BFP!! Baby Dust to me and all of you TTC!
  • 1 decade ago

Don't get exited yet, I am afraid to say that before getting your period your boobs should feel that same way.... wait until your actually miss your period, then take a test///

• 1 decade ago

Don't get to excited yet... you just may want to be pregnant and you are playing tricks on yourself. Wait till you miss your period then get excited.

Source(s): Five wks Pregnant
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i wouldnt be getting excited yet jsut so that you arent super excited and then you get a "-"....... have you tested yet? or are you waiting for a missed period? Eitherway goodluck & baby dust to you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.