Should I be getting excited???

I'm 7 dpo and my boobs are really starting to bother me....they are tingling and it hurt to put on a bra this morning....they feel heavy too....I so want this to be my month!

Favorite Answer

That could be a sign. Or you just might want to be pregnant so badly that it's in your head. Good luck!

I'm the same way! I have had sooo many pregnancy symptoms for about 3 weeks now. I am just now late on my period, so I'm trying to hold off on testing because I have gotten too many negatives to get my hopes down. I hope this is your month!! Mine too!! The best sign of pregnancy of course, is the missed period. So wait a few days after the day you expected your period and test!! Good luck!! Hope you get your BFP!

Source(s): TTC #1 for 3mos. Testing Saturday, hoping for BFP!! Baby Dust to me and all of you TTC!

Don't get exited yet, I am afraid to say that before getting your period your boobs should feel that same way.... wait until your actually miss your period, then take a test///

Don't get to excited yet... you just may want to be pregnant and you are playing tricks on yourself. Wait till you miss your period then get excited.

Source(s): Five wks Pregnant

i wouldnt be getting excited yet jsut so that you arent super excited and then you get a "-"....... have you tested yet? or are you waiting for a missed period? Eitherway goodluck & baby dust to you!