Who's always on your mind?

Favorite Answer

A superficially distant and difficult to approach person, but owing all the virtues - and contadictions - in the whole world.

Nobles often deserve to be recognised as such.

My family. After years of depending on friends it turns out that the only people who will always be there in your time of need is family. Remember, sometimes family isn't necessarily someone related to you. It can also be close friends that you consider family!!!

If it's P&S, I have two contacts that I think of and can't wait to meet in 4 months.

In real life, it is my daughter in my pic there and my other daughter Angel (she was in bed when that pic was taken).

All in all, they are always on my mind. As you can see I don't get out much when I'm not working.

This one guy. I must still be in love with him. But now Willie Nelson's voice songing, "You Are Always On My Mind" will be in my head all day!

Lindsay

Some mistakes I've made over the past few months...I'm starting to move on now, though, and I don't think about it nearly as often as I used to.

As a women.. and being a women.. there's a lot of things in a women mind.. not focusing of my hubby and marriage but my family.. my life.. etc. and etc. and etc.

Being honest and realistic, myself.

Even when someone else is on our minds, it's for deelply egotistic reasons.

you are always on my mind

Hmm.....a fabrication of the type of man who could love me the way I need to be loved.