Can I put music and videos in I-phone through I tunes without going through Activation Process through AT&T?

ohh I'm so noob asking this questioin:

Can I also use sim-card (which i can buy to talk for around let's say 200 min in 6 months) in Iphone ...or is it a must to get the line frm AT&T?

http://www.apple.com/iphone/easysetup/rateplans.ht...

I'm not sure if you quite understand me...here's wat i want to say in my words:

1. I want I-phone

2. I don't want to pay online or pay to other specific compay

3. I want to use my own choice of Sim-Card to talk mobile to mobile

4. I want use I-tunes just like how i used it for Ipod

Favorite Answer

I am not quite sure I understand. Once you get the phone, you have to call AT&T just to get it up and running. If you don't it won't work. I do not think that you are MADE to subscrice to the internet package, however, once you get an I Phone. I think most people just assume you want the Media Package because that is mainly what the phone is based on. But you do not have to.

Once you do that, I go to I Tunes, plug my phone into my computer and sync my phone and my tunes...through I Tunes. I don't go through AT&T for anything other than setup.

If you have any other questions about the Phone, let me know.

Source(s): I love my I Phone

I'm not 100% sure, beacuse i'm i the uk and i got mine unlocked over here but i think it can be done. Try googling it

yeah just send it through bluetooth!