Stop itching? PLEASE! URGENT!?

3a.m.... covered in flea bites, no sleep, burning sensation to scratch till bleeding!!

Help!, I tried some of that 1% chlorosticol or w/e but it only seems to semi work for an hour and i'm already up to my 4 uses per day! Help please?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Spray yourself with adams flea spray.

• 1 decade ago

benadryll and a hot hot compress and try not to scratch, if you feel the overwhelming need, use the palms of your hands or your finger tips. Wash the flea bites with soap and water. Apply calamine oil or anti-itch cream.

To stop flea bites, you have to kill fleas before they get on your pets. Cats and dogs can use special flea killing shampoo, take medication once a year, or wear a flea collar. You can hire a professional exterminator to treat your yard with chemicals to keep the flea population down.

• ted j
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Vacuum often to get rid of flea eggs. Put the pets outside. Get some flea collars.

• 1 decade ago

Flea bites,get rid of the source,then your mattress,do your carpets with flea pesticide and all your furniture,pretty much fumigate your house.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sort out the source of the problem first, get rid of the fleas.

Try repcillin skin balm, it will help the skin heal and get rid of the itching.

• 1 decade ago

Try taking an antihistamine tablet.

• 1 decade ago

go see a doc and in the mean time take an antihistamine

• 1 decade ago

use an anti itch powder, ive also found cold turkey works well, no i dont mean apply deli products, dont scratch it

• 1 decade ago

go see a doctor

• 1 decade ago

kill your pets. then treat your house for fleas then treat yourself with some pet shampoo.

Source(s): common knopwledge
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.