Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Christmas shopping, love it or hate it?

I love it! The atmosphere, the warm shops staving off the chilly outside weather, the queues, the fighting, occasional riots breaking out by the mince pies section in Marks&Spencers. Old ladies declaring war over the last pair of musical Christmas socks for the son-in-law.....Bliss!

cubalishus, how did you guess? lol

Love it or hate it, everyone's getting a Christmassy thumb's up!

Merry Christmas you lot (:

Best Answer

Love it, but wish I had unlimited funds!

I absolutely detest shopping - whether it be christmas or any other given time of the year... It just isnt my thing. Kind of hard to avoid having to do it this time of year though with 3 kids who enjoy the season so its a necessary evil.

Glad I got it all done by the end of October so I didnt have to deal with all the weirdos that come out in this area at this time of year!!!

Normally I love shopping, but I HATE Christmas shopping. The pressure is on to find the perfect gifts for everyone you know, there's crazy lines, and you can't always find what you want.

Normally I hate it!! But this year something is totally different and I am seeming to really enjoy this time. During the holidays, my mood seems to change faster than I am typing this. So see me in a minute and I will tell you what I feel then.

Hate it...because Christmas is too much about shopping and buying presents for others. Christmas needs to be about the wonderful birth of Jesus and getting together with your family.

Bah humbug, its something i hate to do, but love to observe.

I do not see the point of paying through the nose - apart from for the kids - for adults who do not want or need any of the presents you buy, its our society gone mad, and getting into debt to do it. So folks take it so seriously however, and its a joy to watch them having nervous breakdowns in public.

The actual shopping I like, dealing with the crowds...not so much. After shopping is done and people watching is very fun for me and my wife.

Don't really do any, all mine is Amazon, play and such like. I make a couple of trips to toys'r'us and a card shop, pretty much everything else is delivered!

I like watching people, but I don't care to interact with them!

• Kirsty

Online Christmas shopping is great, actually going to shops ain't so much.

I am really strapped for money right now so Christmas shopping is stressful and not much fun for me this year.

I love me some shopping! I hate though that I always find things I really want when I'm shopping for others and can't find anything I want when I'm shopping for myself...unless of course it's shoes, I always find shoes that I want.