Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does everyone always get over a breakup?

Or they are some people who never do ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes it just takes time

• 1 decade ago

Nobody will ever get over a "breakup." They just learn how to move on. Separation (from person/s or thing/s) is always a tragic experience whether it is temporary or permanent. The pain that humans experience after the separation is part of being ALIVE! Pain makes humans become stronger and better humans because they learn good lessons from bad experiences. Only the dead has no feelings or emotions.

It is not the "breakup" that makes people suffer the pain of separation for a long time. It is the people's refusal to stand up again and move on.

Take care.

• EVEI
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The persons who can't get over a breakup are the ones who give it All to an extreme and believe that because of this they would have the persons forever. Secondly, sure you can get over a breakup, just keep busy and ask God to give you a another chance at love.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Breakups are just like bootcamp in the military. It makes or breaks some people. In order to make it you havbe to see what you learned about yourself and move on. If you were really hurt you will always have a scar that could get opened from time to time by lifes experiences.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only one out of a million who never do. Life is too short to be stick with the one who never made you happy, move on. We are in postmodern now.

• 1 decade ago

some people never really do depending on how much you really cared about the person, if you loved them alot then you never really do get over it but you move on.

• DT
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, what would the alternative be? Death?

• 1 decade ago

well you have to, to move on.

i know i hate it when people tell me this. but honestly. it just takes time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.