What does Christmas mean to you???

Favorite Answer

To me, Christmas means being happy and healthy with you whole family sitting around a christmas tree exchanging presents. A nice turkey roast lunch to have a long talk on the year gone past. It is a time for giving.

BUT

we must not forget to reflect that christmas is jesus's birthday we must remember the birth and the nativity story

but to have a great christmas day you mus all be happy and joyful.

Source(s): My heart

to me christmas means i get to see my family all at once for the first time all year. i get to pick out presents for people and go shopping alot. It means i get to cook alot and eat. christmas is when i get to surprise people and watch little kids laugh. christmas to me is magical becuase its the only time all year when my family is happy together.

christmas to me is waking up to my kids running through the house screaming for us to get up and watching them just enjoy opening there presents and spending time with family and close friends! oh and of course food!

not as much as it use to when i was a kid. It use to be a time of wonder, magical. Now its about spending way to much money on presents that people willl return.

A man made festival for another false God.

This one's just very popular.

Source(s): Science + Fact.

A day off

Jesus.. Too many people abuse christmas by wanting, wanting, wanting..

The birth of Jesus

Christ Mas ----A day set aside to commemorate the birth of Christ and to honer him.

To me it is a day of giving thanks to God for giving us his son to take our sins and forgive us for our worldly mistakes ,a day of family togetherness and celebrations

Birth of Christ.