Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Where did you met your true love?

Favorite Answer

It's hard to say if love is true, unless you're married or have been with that person for a very long time. I do believe my current girlfriend is the definition of my true love and I met her when I went back to school. She's the most breath-takingly beautiful person I have met inside and out and I'm really lucky to have her. We've had an amazing nine months and counting so far.

At work. We worked together for a year before anything happened. But i felt a strong attraction to him for quite a while but i was dating someone else who i was extremely unhappy with, i just didn't have the guts to break up with the other person and finally did. Me and my love started dating almost instantly, we were just waiting on me. It was the best choice I've ever made in my life. My only regret was that I waited so long. =/

at the park

when i looked in the mirror and saw myself.