Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Tiffany aka "New York"...Pretty or Ugly?

I think she's god ugly with a very awkward body. Not very attractive at all. But some people think she is!! I can't see it. What do you think?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't understand her obsession with overdone green eyeshadow. Underneath all the makeup she is probably very ordinary looking, maybe even homely. The excessive makeup is just an over-compensation on her part. What really scares me about her is that she is an emotional loose cannon. How could anyone stand to be around her for more than 2 seconds.

• DSC
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I agree with you... I think she's pretty ugly... there are times and portraits where, with the right makeup and angle, she actually looks kinda sexy, but overall, she's quite ugly looking. Dont care much for her body either, although she has huge knockers from what I've seen. Plus, her attitude is really annoying... I think it just makes her appearance that much uglier.

• 1 decade ago

U-G-L-Y! she is SO fake and her body IS awkward. half of it she probably bought, and she definitely got her looks from her mom (her mom looks like a man). Shes not pretty in anyway- people only think she is pretty when she has make-up on and that's only because shes so fake looking its like a pasty porcelain doll,- weird.

Source(s): I've seen the show- trust me, shes manly.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'd like to motorboat her silicone jugs. At least I wouldn't have to look at that face. Too much makeup, especially the eyelashes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

***** is ugly her body is soo fake. she looks all drag with the makeup. new york and sister patterson look like tranvestites.!!!!!!lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG THAT GIRL IS SOO UGLY. From her fake boobs, her ugly face...everything. Bleck...she makes me sick.

• 1 decade ago

she used to look good on i love n1 and on flavor of love 1 and 2 ... but her lips,hair,boobs and 2 much eating ... made her unattractive to me lately .. ugh *throws up* lol

• 1 decade ago

I'd say she's pretty ugly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shes the ugleeizt b**** on t.v

• 1 decade ago

no doubt ,,,,,,,,, U, G, L,Y,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.