Whay have I got red bumps after getting upper lip waxed.?

Help! I had my upper lip waxed a few days ago and I have now come out with red bumps and spots on my upper lip. Any advice?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its irritated. put on some cream that'll soothe it. Don't worry. They'll go away in time. I had them too and they disspeared after 2-3 days.

• 5 years ago

Well, you just yanked a bunch of tiny hairs out by the root! Of course it's red and bumpy! :) It's just irritation and will clear up in a couple of days. I get my eyebrows waxed and I usually have redness and swelling for a day.

• 1 decade ago

Your skin is sensitive to the waxing. It happens to me all the time. I apply a bit of Neosporin to the area and it goes away. Apply the Neosporin as soon as possible after the waxing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it will go away when you wax over a few months try exfoliating as its probably ingrown hairs thats causing the problem

Source(s): beauty therapist
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

although it will go down in a couple of days you can try putting a drop of lavender oil on a piece of cotton wool and dabbing it lightly....do not use more than a couple of drops...honestly its all you need x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you desturbed your skin in that area i would just leave it alone or you could make it worse unless you have a cream without any perfumes or dyes in it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.