Can u plz tell me wat should i do...plzz?

ok this is my first year in this school and its pretty new one,and in my class there are alot of students who r making some noise in the class,laughing at teachers,cheating,eating,playing with cell phones,talking...etc. so today my bio teacher asked me about my classmates and i told her about them,so my teacher... show more ok this is my first year in this school and its pretty new one,and in my class there are alot of students who r making some noise in the class,laughing at teachers,cheating,eating,playing with cell phones,talking...etc.
so today my bio teacher asked me about my classmates and i told her about them,so my teacher told the principal and the principal asked to see me so the girls knew that i was going to see her.and in her office she asked me to give her the names of the girls who r making these unbehaviour stuff,and i did (and my friend was with me),then when i was back to my class i pretended that the principle was scloding me,then when the bell rang....they called all of the girls who i mentioned there names and they punished them all....and when they came back they knew that i was the one who did that but i denied it......so wat do u think i should do tomorrow coze i didnt met the dangeruos girls yet(who i mentioned their names!!!!and if u think that i am mean,dont u think
Update: and if u think that i am mean,wat do u think about girls who cheat in each exam and get full mark in each time...and who pretend to be typical and they r not...and who r saying really harmful words to the teacher...??