Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

can u plz tell me wat should i do...plzz?

ok this is my first year in this school and its pretty new one,and in my class there are alot of students who r making some noise in the class,laughing at teachers,cheating,eating,playing with cell phones,talking...etc.

so today my bio teacher asked me about my classmates and i told her about them,so my teacher told the principal and the principal asked to see me so the girls knew that i was going to see her.and in her office she asked me to give her the names of the girls who r making these unbehaviour stuff,and i did (and my friend was with me),then when i was back to my class i pretended that the principle was scloding me,then when the bell rang....they called all of the girls who i mentioned there names and they punished them all....and when they came back they knew that i was the one who did that but i denied it......so wat do u think i should do tomorrow coze i didnt met the dangeruos girls yet(who i mentioned their names!!!!and if u think that i am mean,dont u think

and if u think that i am mean,wat do u think about girls who cheat in each exam and get full mark in each time...and who pretend to be typical and they r not...and who r saying really harmful words to the teacher...??

Favorite Answer

This is common in places schools and work. The authority figures. Will look at who is doing well or honest and will lean on them and rely on them for the truth. ( my teachers used to come to me with questions about the classes behavior when subs were there. you.re not alone in this) As they cant be everywhere all the time. They look for people that are observant and will be able to explain situations as they happen.

The main people that these girls are really hurting is themselves. As even though you may have brought it to light, ( or think you are the one that did). They are, and always will reap in the repercussions and results of their behavior. They can't learn lesson and succeed in lives on someones else scores and coat tails. Stand your ground. You are in the right here. You dont need to lie , just know that you have people around you that appreciate you, and look up to you.

Hold your friends close to you, keep those that want to cause you harm , at arms length but within your views and prayers as to know where they are.

If they think that trying to hurt you will change their situation then they are the ones that will lose , As they arent trying to reach their fullest potentials.

You just keep your own education and effort in the right directions. Do keep in mind that there will always be people that get upset, or will try to retaliate against those they feel jealous or angry at, because they see things in others they refuse to seek out in themselves.

This will bite them in their back sides sooner than later. Both my siblings , "though smart and had high grades", quit school and never went back. The dumbest thing that can happen is turning away the chances to learn. My sister realized that too late. It carried over unto her kids as they thought it was ok because their mother did it. Now they can't get where they want to , until they take the GED and go into trade school etc. to get the the place of learning again. My borther turned out bitter and rude and lazy.

This is the path kids like those girls are taking, and wont see until it's too late. They seek out things the wrong way. Through boys, ( that isnt to say boys are bad) or other things that arent good.

Though you feel bad now you will get past it, just focus on the friends you have now... and know the adults around you want to be there for you as you are there for them.

Your main duty being in school is to be a "student." Other things like becoming "the best loved" or the "most hated" person are all side issues.

What you did is another duty in order to put order and discipline in your school. Try to focus more on becoming a good, better or excellent student rather than the best or the worst friend. If any student will attempt to retaliate, report it immediately to the teacher. Do not be afraid for others to know that someone like you is watching over them everytime they do bad things in school.

As long as your studies are not affected, continue enjoying your stay in school.

Take care.

• Tefi

No, you did the right thing, I had to do something similar in my school years ago, they naturally tried to bully me and I just answered that the rest of us came here to learn and that they were a bunch of bullies who were selfish on top of that, they left me alone after that, but I think they knew that I really didn't care. Just keep denying it, neither the teacher nor the principal are going to let on about you.

Ask the teacher or principal to assign you a punishment(trumped up) for your behaviour as well. Get the teacher to scold you for not turning in your punishment assignment. Let them know (teacher & principal) you are experiencing an uncomfortable relationship with your classmates now that they think i'm the one that snitched on them. Ask your parents to speak with the teacher and principal. Good Luck!

this has also happened to me, what i think you should do is have a word with your friend and see if she told them if not you may have to see the principle if your friend did you will have to ask why.

the best thing to do is I&A which is (ignore and aviod) until they have done there punishment and it wont be long untill they have forgotton about it and all will be well

you have done the right thing but to be safe next time write it in a note and leave it on the teachers desk without putting your name on so that no one knows it was you.

best of luck

Jessie

sweetie, you are not to be blamed. how old are u? cuz if you're under 17, the girls may take longer to recover from this. they might do seriously childish things, like spreading rumours and sh*t like that, but DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THEM. Just be yourself, and pretend this didn't happen. I promise, in a few days something bigger would crash in your school and they'll not make such a big deal of it anymore. you did the right thing and sooner or later they'll snap out of it. so really, don't worry yourself! ;)

Deny until you die... keep your friends close, your enemies closer.