what do you do with the points that you get for answering a quesiton i mean do they have any meaning?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

well i just enjoy answering the qusestions here but having some points is just an extra thing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The more questions you answer the more points you get. The more points you get, the more questions YOU can ask.

It's also about noteriety. Eventually your status will reach top contributor etc and your answers may have more weight than others. Especially based on the number of correct answers you get. That means people might trust your answers more.

It's not like you get a gift certificate or anything if that's what you thought.

• 1 decade ago

yes...when you ask a question you get deducted 5 points...and everytime you answer a question you get 2 points and 10 points when you get to be the best answer for the question..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he meant what are the points for..............If thats the case then I really dont know.........I guess u level up and can rate other ppls comments, other than that I am loss as you are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No meaning, no use. Many people feed their egos with "points"

• Manz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

to appease the snobberies,

• 1 decade ago

i dont know... im new here..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.