Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

I wonder if Vince in his spare time visit the YA wrestling section?

There are way too many people complaining on this forum of how the wwe has turn into a big joke these days?

Favorite Answer

weather or not he comes in, does not mean he does not know what is going on, with all the people he has working for him, i am sure he has people checking in all these sites to tell him what is going on.

Not Vince, Hurt Wrestlers and Wrestlers Wives, and kids, Ask Yahoo was said on the WWE!

Years back Vince admitted story-line scripting {often called fake} because Spoilers were on the Internet, available to the few, expanding to today's masses {choice was forced, lucked to relate visionary!}

Vince became mad at the Spoilers once, setting up a falsehood, and the unreliable Spoilers began posting daily guess-works!

Vince's Raw had a great 14 year run, up to the limo explosion, only the kiss myass club pretends respect!

Vince discards former Superstars like yesterdays trash!

Vince's HOF is a private joke, only him, Hogan. {refrigerator' William Perry} and Pete Rose understand!

A genetic jackhammer on uncensored prime-time is grim reaper promotion!

Wrestlers used Steroids like candy, 40% more than ever tested on humans, and Booker took the fall for all the Headliners!

The heart Muscle, reveals Steroid use damage!

WWE prewarns test failures {CNN Death-grip} before 1, 2, 3 Suspensions, Congress is Mute, as of September Weed became reduced to unlimited $1,000.00 fine per test failure!

Source(s): ROH; Sorry my answer hurt you, Questioner said WWE was a joke, I Stand by need for Steroid related answer, this and all lately, not cut and pasted, but that I do do, when longest answers are posted by me! Read my Q&As, email line-item oppisition, or complain at my answers in your answers. Again sorry you disagree!
  • ethier

WOW! this could properly be an excellent PPV! tournament a million: Takerluke tournament 2: immediately facet Suicide . and Ivan (Pudge) Rodriguez tournament 3: DJoMo. the two are great consumers yet i think of the 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy ought to flow directly to significant adventure status. tournament 4: Shaun chilly tournament 5: The Dragon Promo 7: This sound very interesting yet won't be able to i'm getting fired from having a gun in wrestling? i don't be attentive to the place that's foremost to yet i visit music in for the subsequent PPV's. tournament 6: The Bio-danger. With Prince of extra special getting beat up badly via me interior the final PPV i don't think of he's a hundred% extra advantageous in a million week yet he's clearly the main important villain interior the WS PPV's. tournament 7: it fairly is all the way down to Luis V. and 'speeding' omit Lizacod. it would make so lots extra sense if we are the wonderful 2 opposition because of the storyline. the two I ought to win or Lizacod however the persons will vote for different consumers. they gained't vote for me because of the fact I hardly come to Y!A now a days and that i lost my TC Badge and that i'm uncertain for Lizacod. in simple terms what Bio-danger and Lizacod stated: the two way i think of me or Lizacod ought to win to make it extra interesting and this may lead as much as the three way fued with Bio-danger, POP, and Lizacod feud or 4 way feud if i'm area of it.

Vince runs a multi million dollor company

do u think he has time to come on YA and answer our queries

i highly doubt it and no i dont think wwe has turned into a big joke and if so i'd like to know your reason

as long as they are getting ratings they are not a joke

do u even realize that Raw 15th anniversary show got a 4.4

which is highest in many yrs

Ill give you the best answer. I dont think Vince has time but I do think some of the writers go online and come here and ask questions on how the show is doing and what they can do to make it better.

They have people who check out the rumors of what's going on backstage and stuff like that and they report that stuff to the WWE but i'm sure no one comes on here. If they do anything they try to communicate with the fans through the WWE website. - BTW MOONSCOPE shut the heck up with your long copied and pasted answers crapping all over this site. This question had nothing to do with steroid use now shut up and go hide under the cave you came out of.

Yeah, hes probably some jerk user. If you see someone talking about how big guys like Mark Henry and Khali are great, its Vince's account ha.

Source(s): No Chance in Hell!

all the better then....... hey he could be viewing this question now... which means he could be looking at my answer

" HEY VINCE, YOU SUCK....... YOU HAVE NO LIFE AT ALL.... YOU ARE LETTING HORNSWOGGLE DESTROY YOUR BUSINESS AND HE'S GETTING A POP FROM THE CROWDS...... THAT'S HOW MUCH YOU HAVE DESTROYED WRESTLING AND ALL THE LEGENDS THAT EVER WAS....YOU LET YOUR DAUGHTER BE THE HEAD OF THE CREATIVE TEAM AND LET HER DISCOVER SOME NEW STUFF....... WELL LET ME TELL YOU, VINCE, SHE COULDN'T DISCOVER WATER IN A RAINSTORM.............. "

Maybe he does, but nobody knows if he comes here for a visit.

when he's done ruining wrestling for us fans he's so tired to have a spare time

i doubt very seriously that Vince makes any visits here....but who knows who he has scouting around all the sites seeing whats going on....so what i am saying is that he may send scouts in but that he would not come here