Willy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How many eggs should a inactive teenager on diet eat a day/week at the max?

I love eating eggs...I can eat like a dozen eggs a day eaily. The best part, the egg yolk!

However, I am quite inactive, though I am trying to start being active. I am also seriously overweight and my BMI is around 28 now. Therefore, I am trying to increase my activity and diet at the same time.

How many eggs should I limit myself to?

Favorite Answer

Eggs is a good source of protein. Protein is needed by the body for energy.

However, you say that you are inactive, so having at least 2 eggs per week is enough.

If you are on a diet, it's okay for you to eat eggs because what you should avoid is too much carbohydrates.

But if you really love eating eggs, try working up those muscles. Eggs is used as a diet of body builders you know.

• WC

No more than 2 a day.

• oj

If your cholesterol is at a healthy level, one a day is generally considered okay, as they are considered a useful diet food (ie. South Beach Diet). Get walking and eat more veggies...

I would not consume more than 6 whole eggs daily, especially since you are not active.

Source(s): BS Exercise Science IFPA Certified Master Trainer 25+ years of resistance training experience 17 years of martial arts training

3 a week MAX. Loads of cholesterol in chicken's eggs.

17^2+5x eggs

That is some nasty ****

but you are consuming too many protiens to be a person who is inactive

Maybe you should start lifting weights and/or jogging

as I can remember you can it all egg whites all you can.. its protien.. the middlie part(din't what yo call it) atleast 2-3 a week only..

Source(s): mmm..TLE class in highschool

Eat raw eggs for every meal, throw up and lose weight!! Not recommended for anorexic people

1 every other day