my best friend of 15 years loves me and i love her to, but some how we never seem to get together.how do i?

we fooled around as kids ie. 14/15 yrs old. sorta dated of and on.her mom more or less made her marry someone else when she was 17. that only lasted a few months. durring that time I was hurt, so i went and got mairied to. and that only lasted a few months. its been the same story over and over. I cant be in any kinda serious relationship with anyone, all I can think about is her. and yes I've told her everylast part of this. I guess i can say it best like this, the only one I want to spend any time with is her, but im affraid of her to. Im not even sure what my question is. what to do from here?

Favorite Answer

tell her how you feel if she turns you down at least you will know that you tried and you are not the one for her,good luck

If neither one of you is in a relationship then you should work on slowly working on creating more of a romantic relationship. Instead of just hanging out, invite her on real dates, dinner and a movie or if that's something you already do then a really nice dinner and something jazzier like theatre or something that requires tickets be bought ahead of time... Treat her more like you have your past girlfriends and less like one of the guys and it won't take long for her to get it...

Mate. I really don't know. That's a baffling situation. You need to sit her down and talk to her on a one-to-one level and come to an ultimatum. That's the only thing I can think of