Have You Ever Wondered Why Your Ex Dumped You?

Maybe you did the dumping and for good reason.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mavis
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ye kinda. all sorts goin on said he didn't feel the same but wasn't sure what he was feeling. we don't speak now but i miss him like crazy, he was the man of my dreams and although we only went out 2 1/2 months it's not how long u r together (in my opinion) it's how much you love them. i do wish he was still here now, never been treated like that before by anyone, never felt soo special. have all sorts goin through my head right now, and it's not good. they say true love never dies, i know this saying well

• 1 decade ago

I did... I wondered why I got dumped by this guy Andy that I had been dating for months. Then of course, I figured it out. He had fallen for one of the girls he was cheating on me with, so I was no longer needed.

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No one ever dumped me. When I break up with someone, it's because I know we are not compatible in the long run.

• tcb
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the only person who ever dumped me was my husband when we were first dating.and i think that is because he was young and stupid and i was a little bit psycho.

no, i take that back. my 9th grade boyfriend did too, because i wasnt letting him sleep with me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah sometimes i do wonder but i have moved on now n i am happy again.

• 1 decade ago

I know because he didn't get what he wanted

• 1 decade ago

I always wonder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.