Does anyone else want a glow in the dark kitten?

We already have designer cats and dogs

Favorite Answer

Well, it doesn't glow in the dark - it glows under black light (so take your kitty to the rave, and you're the most popular kid on the floor). And the fluorescent protein they manipulated exists naturally in the "mother" cat they cloned from, they just....altered it. It looks like they only glow in a heat pattern, too, like Siamese cats - Siamese cats have heat reactive hair that is darkest where they are coldest (ears, nose, mouth, eyes) and that's exactly what you see glowing in the pictures.

Do I want one? YES! (Do I think it's right that they made them? No.)

it is amazingly significant:do no longer enable him outdoors! Too many hazards out there1 (hit with the help of a automobile, attacked with the help of an wild animal, somebody would desire to poison it, and so forth.) do no longer supply him milk! Milk reasons diarhhea and then they get dehydrated. do no longer enable them to play with any toys that have strings or little products factors on them. Strings can logged interior the intestines and in case you gave him a toy mouse that has little eyes on it, he can bite them off and choke on them. Get each year photos even however he would be indoors and likewise get him fixed. This enables save him extra healthy. Scoop out muddle field 2 circumstances an afternoon yet positioned new muddle interior the field as quickly as a week. sparkling water 2 circumstances an afternoon. make effective he has lots to consume yet do no longer overfeed. you do no longer desire a overweight kitty! Comb him and brush his tooth weekly. in case you initiate this best away, he shouldn't positioned up too quite some a combat. and finally, supply him lots of hugs and kisses! those are in basic terms some techniques you may persist with so which you've gotten your little creature better half for destiny years! have relaxing and good success! playstation ...No table scraps and don't overlook the hairball therapy!

• poppy1

Hi Wabby, Those poor kittens. I feel so sorry for them,I don't want one it would break my Heart to see the baby glow at night. How sad.

A Friend,

poppy1

2 cats beating each other up is funny. 2 glowing cats in the dark would be hilarious!

That would be awsome! But, is the glow in the dark thing harmful to the kittens? They really didn't specify it.

I don't think my dog would appreciate it but,on the other hand, I'd be the first person in the neighborhood to have a cloned cat.

When I saw that news item, I, too, thought "Whoa! What a good question for Yahoo Answers." Thanks for asking.

• No - that is horrible, I saw that on news.com.au yesterday - I think it is wrong making designer cats.... it's bad enough the world is trying for designer 'babies'.

imagine a black glow in the dark kitten on Halloween--

ooooooooh!

If I was to see that in the miiddle of the floor on my way to the bathroom, I wouldn't need to continue my trip.

the sad thing is those kittens will probably die because that is very inhumane and could kill them... cloning isnt something anyone should have ever thought of