Is this even anything to worry about?

Im 15YO and I have this node in my right groin. It is 1cm in diameter which is normal. It is verry mobile which is normal. It is non-tender and it is not rock hard which are both normal. Its been there for about 3 or 4 years. It has never changed size or hurt. I started to get tall and lenky and I lost a lot of fat. I put on muscle for my college football career at UCLA. I should say this, it never really sticks out in the mirror when I check it. When it does though, you can't really even see it at all. Like I said, it never really sticks out. Its the same way on my left side with the node on that side. It doesnt stick out as much but its there sometimes. My parents say this is absolutely nothing. So does my grandma who has had the same thing. Im a HUGGE hypacondriac and I freak over everything. I hate doctors and I dont plan on saying anything to mine anytime soon unless I get sick. I also should mention, in the 3 or 4 years it SLIGHTLY started to appear I never got sick with anything

Favorite Answer

same thing happened to me at the same spot. I went to 3 doctors demanding a biopsy but the ultrasound it just showed up as a node. mainly if it was cancer you would be dead by now. (my doc said) with testicular cancer you could be gone in 2 years. so its been a long time for you and your in shape and what not.

your fine.

well , everybody said it's fine , so it should be . nothin' to worry about , when you feel pain or when it bleed or anything unusal happens , go see a doctor

if you are bare footed person that is normal, if you walk mostly with foot wear consult your doctor.

hypochondriacs cannot afford to dislike doctors

No !