try and write a scary story with this sentence?

one dark stormy night as i sat at my writing table the window opened... with a creak

love to see what u write

boomrat : i donot want u dead

come on try some more

scariest 1 gets 10 points

Favorite Answer

... I saw a shadow looked like the oak tree but if you stare at it's shadow it looks like a giant claw scratching at the window luckily I'm old enough to know that it isn't a claw. Click click I noticed on my computer an email from Brad I wonder what he is up to now. He wants to come over but it's late at night I type an email back to him. Oh well I'm coming over anyway he says we have to study tonight.

The door bell rings I go to answer it but theres no one there thunder clashes I close my door and head back to my room then I get a call from brad while on IM "heh heh heh I see you have your night gown on" which I do but how would he know? not unless he was in the house. I grasped and walk out my bedroom petrified "Brad Brad are you there" I called out but no answer.

Then I here a vase smashed so I quickly grabbed a knife from the kitchen bench I'm getting really scared now "Brad Brad come out stop playing" I called out hoping it was only a trick then I here"ha ha ha ha ha ha" what's that? was that him I quickly run into my room only to find the closet was a little open then I softly walked to my closet knife in hand I opened it as thunder clashed my cat was in the wardrobe he gave me a shock "silly cat" as I picked him up.

Now everything in the house was dark and I was still scared petrified actually. "heh heh heh herh" "where are you come out now!" I shouted out but still no answer then all of a sudden I saw him it was Fred krugger he came at me then I screamed "AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!" then I woke up. Scary dream.

• Alex

a low sounding creak filled the room as the flame on my reading candle blow out. Pushing my fear back, I slowly stood and moved to the far corner of the room. Watching the window slowly raise, I reached into the metal bucket that held my fire place poker. Raising it above my head I watched and waited for the monster that had ruined my evening to appear and cross the sill. As a bolt of lighting struck, I could see the evil First figure as it casted a long dark shadow across the floor. Inch by inch it pulled itself into the room when all of a sudden.....

Back to you Ace

The floor which I was setting gave way. Crashing through and landing on what I thought was mud from the rain, I crawled out from under the house. Just inches from being free, a pair of hairy legs jumped in front of me. A low growl echoed across the valley floor as I slowly pulled myself back under the house. Afraid it might look under, I scooped mud on top of me hoping it would not see me. seconds turned to minutes as I lay there. After what seemed an hour, I pulled myself back out to the edge. Looking around I saw nothing so I got out and started to run. A light at the bottom of the hill caught my attention so I ran to it. Standing there I started to rub the mud off when I noticed it was not mud that covered my body.

It was blood, guts and hair.... I was laying in the beast discard pile.

"What in Sam hills is going on" Rodger asked as he climbed through my window.

Grabbing my chest, I pull my thumping heart back down as I see two more figures trying to climb in as well. "Good god man, why can't you use the front door like everyone else? I almost died" I shouted as I turn to pick up my book.

"Now what fun would that be besides I have a message from Sakura, she wants you died!" He said without a smile

Fear raced through my veins as my body crumbled to the floor. "No this can't be" I said to myself as I watched the last person step into the room. It was her, it was Sakura!

.

"Thought you could run didn't you... Well you can't and I will take that Chocolate malt you promised me" She said it a stern voice as she pulled out a straw.

• ?

he opened the door of the 2000 degree glass furnace with one hand and pulled her closer with the other...

It was my wife (future "ex," let us hope), and her brother Lord Voldemort. YAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!