Do women really prefer TALL! guys over SHORT! guys?

Ok i was just wondering really.. I'm 17 and im nearly 6'8 lol but i weight 14 stone so its ok. I'm all in proportion to my height. I was just thinking is this too tall or not? And do women prefer tall or short men?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In general most women prefer taller guys. But not if they're unathletic and all doofy looking.

• Me
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

it's not that I prefer TALL guys over SHORT guys, but I prefer, no actually I need to have a taller man by me but not much taller, propotianlly taller without and with heels. It just looks better and feels better, however some women prefer shorter guys cz it gives them a feeling of superiority. If I liked a guy and he was tall, and I mean TALL like too tall for me, I'd cope with it =)

maybe my kids will be basketball players :p

• 1 decade ago

I like tall guys prefrence: over 6'0 because personally I am tall myself; 5' 11 to be exact. I'm not skinny and not fat, I am evenly proportioned. It's kinda hard for me to find a tall guy like me, but hey! Also I am 14. Hopefully I stopped growing!! lol.

• 1 decade ago

Not all girls like tall guys some us just look at the personality but i really prefer tall guys!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Depends on the woman . Im 5'10" and I like men who are just taller than me but i have been out with men who are shorter than me. But i have seen 5 foot nothing women with the tallest men and tall women with the shortest men.

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep. I won't date anyone shorter than me and I'm 5-7. You are tall but a lot of girls are tall too.

• katie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Height doesent bother me too much. I wouldn't go for a guy that was shorter than me though.

• 1 decade ago

Alan it doesn't matter women like all men, just be yourself, you kids take life to serious

• 1 decade ago

to me....i prefer tall ones because they are coool!=)

• Ash_Jx
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

take advatage of your height & persue careers where that is gonna be of tremendous use,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.