Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Music in my dreams, am I the only one?

Note: The reason I didn't go to the Dream Interpretation section is because my question is not intended to be interpreted.

Anyways, does anybody else hear background music in their dreams (Anything not involved with listening to a stereo. Just music coming out of no where)?

Well, I had a dream where I was lost near a railroad and a train came by (it was so close to me) and I then heard scary/suspenseful music going louder and louder. And when I'm sad in my dream, I hear sad piano/choral music.

Does that happen to you? Or I'm the only one?

Update:

Shut the **** up, Murat K. You terrorist!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

uhhhhmm, no, i have unrealistic dreams though.

your dreams sound like a movie, a drama. you could make some money if you sold your dreams.

• 1 decade ago

Vivid dreams are just your brains way of clearing out the garbage of the day. Im guessing that your real life is just as vivid and that carries over to your dreams. And I do get music in my dreams, but never anything like the "jaws" theme

• 1 decade ago

I have heard music in my dreams several times. With me it was persistently the same melody and song (the song was top of the charts and I could have heard it several times a day). In more than one instant of such phenomenon I would be down with malaria and taking antimalarials, so I cannot dismiss the possibility of the hallusinatory effect of both the disease and its treatment.

If your condition id persistent, it wouldn't do you harm to seek expert advice.

• 1 decade ago

woah thats so cool

it doesnt happen to me though but i bet it happens to some people

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with Punam!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you need to speak to the counciller....or I think you shud stop drinking every night .....that will surely help you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes!!! wow someone else who does!

xx

• 1 decade ago

wow! ive never heard of that, or experienced it!!! :)

• 1 decade ago

get ears checked . i may be ringing in ears... can be corrected

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.