How can I get myself an emo-ish/artsy girlfriend?

Where should I got to meet that kind of girls?(cool haircuts, typical myspace pictures... you know what I'm talking about) I don't really know where they hang out or anything, so I was wondering...

Update:

Hahaha why the agressive comments? I really wanna meets girls like that... I only get to meet the barbie blonds here at ASU...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

chill at coffee shops and poetry places, oh and maybe a art gallery you never know you should juss get out there and look anywhere and everywhere!!! you'll find her eventually!!!

<33

• 1 decade ago

Go onto Myspace and whine a lot. Then talk about how awesome Evanescence is, and if you're feeling really ambitious, get an acoustic guitar, find the most overpriced independently owned coffee house in town, and sit outside singing crappy songs about how much you hate your life and don't have any money because you spent it all on a 10 dollar latte.

• start going to see bands, artshows etc . You have to be into that kind of thing 2 attract a girl like that. And there are lots on the internet

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They don't really hang much, more into their hobbies and or work. Best bet is the internet to be honest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What? why not ask where can i go to force a felling that cant be forced. jackass.

Dont care on how many thumbs down its only a site.

• 1 decade ago

coffee shops, bike/skate shops, emo clothing stores, the razorblade aisle, etc.

• 1 decade ago

well first off cut your wrists a bit so you have scars and just show those sweets off and they will flock all over you because "you will understand their pain"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

look into the chatrooms

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

**** YOU!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.