(:__loll__ :) asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

what is happening to this section......????

hey why is the cricket section turning into a battlefield....almost everybody is fightin ......countries sre being targeted...and i personaaly feel india and austrailia are being targeted the most......hey ppl wat is happening.......?

Update:

i m really sorry but i can nver feel enjoy others fightin,,,,its just tht i m hatin it sooo much,.....cmon ppl if u wish to fight ...go meet in a ring and fight ur hearts out.....let crckt section remain crckt section....and go to wrestling section if u really wanna fight....

Update 2:

actually stuck up ppl are turning thngs bad.........

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

your kidding. go visit the religion and spirituality section. they use atom bombs. lol

• 5 years ago

Oh geez I remember that. I wasn't very active back then in this section, but was a former Pets top contributor in another account. Yeah, those were good times. There were different kinds of people here, some rude, some nice, some smart, some plain moronic. But they all knew and respect each other, like a family, yes. Man I feel old. That was 3 years ago, I think. I honestly don't know what happened to those guys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i do apologise sincerly if i offended anybody here last night...

yes last night was like a battlefield..i am really sorry but i could not sit here and be insulted by 1 certain person...i was accused of being a racist bit ch,and yes i got VERY offended,so i did what any aussie would do,i retaliated..

i do hope that people know this is cricket..once again to everyone i am sorry.xxxxx

• Neil
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nalakfairly/furioso/tears kinda spoiling this section

look you are real and they are thinking that you is me

lol

Source(s): take a look at the losers,B!tches,idiots,stupids below me the user behind mongletube is *********** they have nothing better to do tears/furioso/nalaka
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yahoo answers is a forum of QA and it happens so often that people are obssesed and can't evaluate the truth in the process and sometimes , when people get irritated , they are rampant and start accusing and abusing the supporters / cricketers of other nations.

but it is normal , as long as it doesn't turn abusive and remains healthy banging, as i do.

i love you all , as human beings, but where ever i find something wrong , i will reject it in totality , irrespective of , weather its India, pakistan or australia.

i speak truth, only truth, my so many Qs discard India also. i m not biased, i just don't like wrong things.

Source(s): love you all
  • 1 decade ago

Cricket is a fight between country. By right, you should think that fight is actually a serious competition between the country's.

• beauty
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

well ure not exactly helping are u?

i mean yeah u do have a point but but its cricket and ind vs aus is the next big tournament so definetly there is going to be ''war'' here. but nobody takes it seroiusly. its only when stuck up people start insulting other nations that things turn really bad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes,i really agree with you ~

but most are targeted to sri lanka & Pakistan by In - -- - ;pr

self made KING IS making all the trouble with 10 headed RavanaS

Source(s): 100% In Nalaka We Trust
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes Matter of fact ,i agree with you ~

but most are targeted to sri lanka & Pakistan by In - -- - ;pr

self made KING IS making all the trouble with 10 headed RavanaS.~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Q. what is happening to this section......????

hey why is the cricket section turning into a battlefield....almost everybody is fightin ......countries sre being targeted...and i personaaly feel india and austrailia are being targeted the most......hey ppl wat is happening.......?

A. ...and you're ENJOYING this free-for-all.

-------------------------

This question is been answered

Source(s): Dummy's Guide
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.