Schtupa asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

What is the typical breast enlargement resulting from pregnancy?

Before pregnancy she was wearing bras called "almost a B." Her breasts were small. (Not to worry ladies, I liked them. As you say about male organs, "Size does not matter.")

While pregnant her breasts started to grow. (Of course. The physical food plant is coming online. There will soon be a hungry mouth to feed.) They grew a lot. Now she is like a D cup.

If every woman gained 2+ cup sizes with their first pregnancy...well, that just seems silly.

What is the typical increase of breast size resulting from pregnancy?

Did that diminish when you stopped breast feeding?

Favorite Answer

It varies, and can be anything from a cup size to 2 or even more.

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

• ethier

hi, i needed to allow you to be attentive to approximately my adventure with the CurvyBust cream. i'm 24 years previous and that i've got spent fantastically lots my entire existence wishing I had somewhat bigger breasts. i'm in many cases a length A, i might like to be a length B, fantastically when I positioned on particular styles of low decrease tops. I even have an excellent discern, and that i like what I even have, yet each now and then i might like slightly extra. regardless of if I had the money, (which i don't because of the fact i'm a school student with loans to pay off), i wouldn't in any respect evaluate going decrease than the knife in simple terms to flow up a million cup length. so as that is been my dilemma. i found out approximately curvybust cream whilst i became flipping via (Yahoo solutions). To be common with you, i'm not the fashion of woman who might evaluate spending funds on a cream that supplies to boost breast length. It in simple terms looks like an impossible factor to declare. yet there have been 3 reasons that i desperate to choose for it: a million) I contacted them via way of their internet site because of the fact I had a question touching directly to the cream being ok for mushy epidermis (which it fairly is, because of the fact it fairly is created from organic botanical components.) 2) i became fairly inspired via their client provider and willingness to describe each thing to me. 3) They supplied me a loose 12 day furnish without criminal duty, (I in simple terms had to pay the delivery expenditures- I wasn't too overjoyed with that besides the undeniable fact that it became nevertheless well worth it to get the loose product). properly, that is fairly working! there's a vast difference interior the dimensions of my breasts! that is basically been 10 days, and that they are asserting that the authentic very final consequences won't look till touching directly to the 4-6 month timeframe, yet in accordance with what i will see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there is fairly a difference. My breasts are status out extra, and that they are fuller and rounder. each so often i'm able to go out without a bra, now i won't be able to. and that i've got a feeling that i might ought to truly purchase new bras if the growth maintains. i'm looking forward to seeing how the subsequent month is going. There could desire to truly be a length B in my destiny! Woohoo!

before pregnancy: 36 almost C

after pregnancy: 38D

after breastfeeding/losing baby weight: 36C

they stayed a bit fuller, but pretty much went back down after breastfeeding.

well i went from a b to dd then when i had my baby im not joking they went even bigger because they go engorged full of mill. i looked like i had a boob job they were great. then they went back smallish again. but they are still pirt concidering how big they went