white ipod touch?

i won a "white" ipod touch on ebay. it is apparently sealed in box, but ive never heard of a white one before. ?

Favorite Answer

I own an iPod touch and I've researched it probably more than I should have and I can assure you, there is no such thing as an iPod touch or else I would've gotten one! The guy is a scam and I don't even know what Francine is trying to do (maybe she is the scammer!) Check the Apple website even -- there is no white iPod touch.

Go to the comparison chart at the bottom of the page. It tells you all the colours the iPods come in:

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/specs.html

Perhaps it's a modded iPod touch? Colorware provides color customization services for certain products. Or maybe it's a "white" christmas gift?

Source(s): www.colorwarepc.com/

i`ve never heard of a white one either. i don`t think they are real since no one knows about it and "Francine" is probably lying because she said she was 'guessing' then she said she had one. weird huh? but if you won one give it a shot, you have nothing to lose.

=]

• Janey

Ummmm I think it just means it is the colour white. You can get them in different colours...I have a white touch ipod, my husband has a black one.