Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Anyone have any personal Jokes to share??

Favorite Answer

Q. who asks stupid questions on yahoo answer?

A. YOU!

I live alone, and late one night I heard pounding on my bedroom window. Scared the @1#! out of me! As I lay there shaking with fear, the pounding is now upon my front door. I go to reach for the phone to call 911 when I hear my lover yell from down the hall, "I gotta go, how the hell do I get outta here"?

I went to my friends last sun day. He was wearing underwear and a tie. I asked him what type of this dress is. He replied, to day is week end and not body of going come, that is why I have wear-ed underwear only. I asked why you wear-ed tie. He told, perhaps some body may come.

there are to many....

i was talking to a friend as i was walking and i didn't realize the car which was in front of me, because i was turned to my friend behind and i fell on that car. but the funny part was that in the next seconds after the first car, i fell on a second car which was passing that moment and the driver yielded at me as the first driver was laughing about what happend as i did.

my father saw a stone comming on him and he thought that it would not reach him.he was telling "it won't reach me, no, it won't..". the result? he broke his leg.

Did you know that, some people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a large diet Coke?

• Delly

hehe. lol. yes. : )

i was talking to one of my friends about family origins and all that jazz. she said, "my dad was born in Holland."

and I said, "what?!! your dads a border collie??" ahaha lol. i thought it was funny : ) and she thought i was stupid. i often hear weird things. :D

and and and

TWO BYCICLES AND A WHIPPER SNIPPER!!!!! ahahaha... it's a ROVE thing : )

Source(s): the fungus between my toes... yesm... FUNGUS : )

what do you call a mushroom who buys drinks for everyone at the bar?

a funguy...

get it fun guy, fungi, because a mushroom is a fungus...

no