Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Anyone have any personal Jokes to share??

Anyone have any personal Jokes to share??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Q. who asks stupid questions on yahoo answer?

A. YOU!

• 1 decade ago

I live alone, and late one night I heard pounding on my bedroom window. Scared the @1#! out of me! As I lay there shaking with fear, the pounding is now upon my front door. I go to reach for the phone to call 911 when I hear my lover yell from down the hall, "I gotta go, how the hell do I get outta here"?

• 1 decade ago

I went to my friends last sun day. He was wearing underwear and a tie. I asked him what type of this dress is. He replied, to day is week end and not body of going come, that is why I have wear-ed underwear only. I asked why you wear-ed tie. He told, perhaps some body may come.

• 1 decade ago

there are to many....

i was talking to a friend as i was walking and i didn't realize the car which was in front of me, because i was turned to my friend behind and i fell on that car. but the funny part was that in the next seconds after the first car, i fell on a second car which was passing that moment and the driver yielded at me as the first driver was laughing about what happend as i did.

my father saw a stone comming on him and he thought that it would not reach him.he was telling "it won't reach me, no, it won't..". the result? he broke his leg.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Did you know that, some people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a large diet Coke?

• Delly
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

hehe. lol. yes. : )

i was talking to one of my friends about family origins and all that jazz. she said, "my dad was born in Holland."

and I said, "what?!! your dads a border collie??" ahaha lol. i thought it was funny : ) and she thought i was stupid. i often hear weird things. :D

and and and

TWO BYCICLES AND A WHIPPER SNIPPER!!!!! ahahaha... it's a ROVE thing : )

Source(s): the fungus between my toes... yesm... FUNGUS : )
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what do you call a mushroom who buys drinks for everyone at the bar?

a funguy...

get it fun guy, fungi, because a mushroom is a fungus...

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.