Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Attention Everyone .... are you good people aware ....?

Of all of the Beautiful Women, on our great mother Earth ....

who have suffered great pains .... to give each of us birth ....

of all of the loving which we have received ....

they've feed us, protected us, nurtured and mothered ....

we all love you mom .... for like you there is no other ....

and now that were grown .... we look back to see ....

this wonderful woman .... who taught us right from wrong ....

who stood there beside us .... who always stood strong ....

who spoiled us, pampered us, and always gave kisses ....

everytime we bumped ourself, cut ourself, or simply had near misses ....

yes these are our mothers .... the women who gave us life ....

we love you, we thank you, with all of our might .....

sincerely, jerry hamilton

aka poet man

Thank You Ladies ... One & All ......... =)

Favorite Answer

Thats really nice can i write that down and give it to my mum?

Shes going through a really tough time, my dad died last week and they were so in love its really hit her hard and im trying to do everything in my power to cheeer her up

i've got been provided that too yet mine replaced into snail mail. I regarded up fake lotterys online and have been given a internet site with a checklist and it tells you whether or no longer its genuine. the only I had replaced into when you cashed it earlier each thing it may flow by way of .. you will spend the money and then afterwards the economic enterprise could know it replaced into fake (I dont understand how thats in simple terms what the information superhighway internet site reported) and you're able to would desire to pay all the money lower back!! undesirable that they are robbing those that way

ONE LOVE too all the deserving MOTHERS. NOw the baby abandoner's and baby killers I have to NO RESPECT for them type of women whom have the nerve to call themselves MOTHERS.

But I thank my grandmother and my extended mothers like my aunts , my step mom , my birth mom, my co- worker mothers and etc. They are the best they get my RESPECT 24/7 . LOVE ya all.....

How wonderful, Jerry!

It's a job that we do without asking or expecting reward or praise for, however when it does come along it is greatly appreciated!

A very happy Mummy x

• Ginny

That was beautiful, Mothers are Wonderful!!

That was wonderful Jerry! Thanks you!!! You obviously don't know "MY" mother...LOL...but I do hope that my children feel that way about me...at least a little!!! I'm not a perfect mom...but I do try, because they are my life and I love them with everything that I am!!! ♥

Finally, someone who sees the pain that women go through! I love you dude.

Thank you Jerry for being Merry.!!!

This time of year to bring us cheer...because without our mothers.............there would be no others!!

Aka...I am a poet and did not know it!!!

What a sweet guy you are! I hope my little boy grows up to be as appreciative of his mummy the way you are!!

How beautiful is that, your mum would be so proud, thankyou for sharing that and brightening up alot of mothers day, thankyou.

proud mum of 2!!