I am in love need help & suggestion please help me friends?

We both used to study in same college but we never been so close but but l3 month back i propose her & she refused my proposal she told me i treat u as best frnd not as a life partner wht can i do to get her back still we used to talk regular

Favorite Answer

Tell her that you accept her decision not to accept your proposal and you're okay with that.

Then tell her that you really miss her not being a part of your life and you really wished things could go back to how they were before the proposal.

u must realize her that u will be the best for her.behave like a good friend and whenever you both r alone ,again propose her.Do such things whatever she likes

u in love?? hmm... i think u should get her heart and makes her happy. u have to tell her that u love her. don't let your love a secret. let she know that u love her ok. So, good luck in your love.

Court her again..Maybe this time her feelings change.^_^