Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

what do you thing about physics?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In my opinion, it's all a hoax and a conspiracy. I'm not in favour of it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I <3 Physics

• 1 decade ago

I'll bet I was amongst the last students to be taught to use a slide-rule. That was 1977 and they were on the verge of obsolescence then.

but anyway, physics seems to me to be one of the most satisfying subjects I can think of. So much is explainable once you get used to working with scientific notation and units that you don't come across in everyday life. And getting used to these things is not all that difficult.

And it has another psychological advantage; the more you work with it, the more you "feel" intuitively that you really can't get something for nothing. And that it is right and proper that this is so. This comes in handy when someone tries to sell you a "100 mile/gallon carburetor" or when they tell you that Bill Gates will send you $25,000 if you just forward this e-mail.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like to think about physics but I haven't thinged for years now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My all time favourite subject, I'm fascinated with many of the concepts, and the whole idea that everything can be calculated. Not many people will, but I think its pretty cool we know where Jupiter is going to be on May 3rd 2041

• 1 decade ago

i hate physics

• 1 decade ago

Physics is everywhere.

• 1 decade ago

i like physics.

took my first class with sliderule in hand MUMBLETY years ago.

when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

• 1 decade ago

Lots and Lots of studying for sure,

• Emsky
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

very interesting i love reading stephen hawkings work!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.