she b asked in TravelAustraliaSydney · 1 decade ago

how long would it take to travel from sydney to melbourne by train?

Favorite Answer

HA,trick question!!! There is no way,because there is an ocean in the middle!!! Mr, Sneaky Man

I only took the practice from Melbourne to Sydney. It grew to become right into an prolonged day (12 hours) and our environment wasn't that riveting (I had romantic yet erroneous notions of seeing kangaroos hopping via interior the gap, yet of course they are crepuscular, like deer) even nevertheless greener than I anticipated, by using time of twelve months. The food on grant grew to become into so-so yet as somebody else reported, a minimum of you could arise and circulate around, so given those 2 concepts, i might circulate with the practice. make certain you get a window seat, nevertheless. If I had it to do throughout returned, i might fly.

About 11 hours by the countrylink XPT

3 to 4 hours what a wanker the first person to answer is

2 ND is even a bigger wanker

dunno never done it i have only gone by car or plane but my guesstimate is 12 to 18 hours

You get some real idiots on here sometimes.....the train takes around 11 hours.

about 3 hours maybe 4 if tyhe traffics bad