Do you smile while walking on the street?

Is there anybody that, while walking or driving, doesn't look like she/he is going to a concentration camp?

Favorite Answer

No way. If you smile too much you will find yourself in a straight jacket being taken away to be reprogrammed.

• Kate J

I don't. I just look neutral. I might smile at someone who smiles at me, or smile at someone with a baby or someone walking a dog, but I don't just walk around smiling like a fool, it's not me.

i smile, and say hello to people passing. sometimes just to annoy them.. :)

really, i do though.

i have a huge problem with people that take the time to look me straight in the eye and not smile, say hello, or something.

why make eye contact? why not say, or do something? its not that hard.. ugghh

its like walking into work, saying hi to everyone as you see them, and they dont reciprocate. i dont get it!

some times...

This is London.

Yes i do I am South African.................we are a very friendly nation.

I don't. It's not natural for me. If it's natural for you, hey, do whatever.