Has your Boss ever called you at home to talk business?

I wanna get a T-Shirt that reads, "What part of Off-The-Clock, do you NOT understand????

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All the time, and she is mystified that I don't want to "drop by the office" after my run(AKA off the clock) It's hard to deal with this because they have this sense of entitlement to us 24/7, yet we are paid for the time at work.

Source(s): experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeap...nicely asked him to get to the point, answered the question, said goodbye, I'll see you in the morning and hung up.

After I got fed up with his intrusion, pre-caller ID, I let the answer machine screen my calls. If his reason for calling was due to my oversight I would call him back after five or ten minutes.

If your boss owns the business he probably takes it on 24/7 which can be understandable. Put the phone time on your time card or memo the time for when you need a long lunch, off early or etc.

• 1 decade ago

no..They haven't had my home number since 1996..I have a new number so they can't reach me at all. Thank GOD ..Now they have my mobile and email address but they hardily call me cause they no whats up. I have the voice mail on and etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. I want one of those t-shirts when you get them printed!

babybaby

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never - because they know that if that happens - THEIR boss will know all about it!

• Yes!!! She called my cell phone!!

• 1 decade ago

yes but only if its important

• 1 decade ago

No way-I would go crazy if he did

• 1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.