Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

dying eyebrows??

my hair is a light brown colour but my eyebrows are very blonde. you can hardly see them at all. it makes my face look weird so i was thinking of dying them one shade darker. have you ever done this before? do you know any salons in the greensborough area that do it?

Favorite Answer

Have you read HP 6? One part in Transfiguration Class, Professor McGonagall was teaching them to magically dye their own EYEBROWS. You can ask Hermione to dye your eyebrows for you!

PS: That's stupid! don't ever do that. Its gonna make ur face weirder!

Not in the Greensborough area but lots of salons offer eyebrow and eyelash tinting so go for it. I have never dyed mine but I have dyed other people's as I was an hairdresser. It is better to get a pro to do it than trying to do it yourself. Good luck!

Hi, go with a beautician that does brow tints. Ask for a light brown as your don't want them too dark. Beauticians are the best at doing it and if you want to go darker they can do it right there. I wouldn't attempt doing it yourself. Grab price lists of the beauticians in your area. Also looks more effective if you get an eyebrow wax/shape at the same time.

• ?

Use an eyebrow pencil because dying will only last for a few days as eyebrow hair is replaced so frequently

Source(s): Tips for all different type of Hairstyles http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/11/beauty-...
  • ?

Great idea. I have tried that before, but couldn't made the right shape. So now I just dye my moustache. It is much easier.