i dont know what laptop to buy Dell or seimens,they have the same features but seimens is cheaper by $168 why?

they have same processor and the graphics cards are the same same ram.

but i like dell.

its really confusing????????

Favorite Answer

Dell and Siemens are both reputable companies. But, since Siemens has less significantly less market share, it's safer to go with a Dell as you can get more tech support (online or by customer service), and also Dell probably has more experience in computer making. Personally, I don't really like Dells myself compared to other brands, but they are not too bad. Also, you say they have the same processing speed, graphics card, and RAM? Well, perhaps one of them has a larger hard drive, better monitor, or misc. features like SD card slots, etc. Perhaps there is a sale on one of the laptops too. If the Siemens computer isn't selling too well, then they might have just put a discount on it.

Seimens is trying to get you to buy their computer instead of Dell. I am a Dell man. I have Dell at home, and at work, and I even bought Dells for my Mother and my Sister.

Stick with Dell, Seimens is German based, Dell is USA based.

Different companies have different ways of doing and manufacturing things. The price you pay reflects somewhat on how much the laptop cost to make, and also post-purchase things like warranty and customer support etc. Dell is a very good brand for customer support and that is probably what you are paying extra for.

because dell is a brand name .its all in the name..seilman is probary a off brand almoistv like a sunny select cereal .its there store brand,stick with a dell...

man u choose the best one,,dell is better,, i have HP laptop and if i didnt have the much money i will buy dell,,so good luck friend.