Do Hindus ave to worship in a temple?

what if there are no temples near them?

Hindu temples are hard to come by in America, can Hindu's make temples in their homes?

Update:

Sorry i meant to say Have.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hindus offer their prayers direct to God, without intervention of a priest. No need to go out and seek a temple. A small niche in home serves as temple.

But temple is NOT A REQUIREMENT. Any prayer, any time anywhere, in anyb language is fine.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Do you love God more than these? What does the word of God say about religions? Unequally yoked? You say ignorant,God says so! There is no respect when it comes to worshiping anything other than God. Did Jesus respect others beliefs? The words Christ spoke were spirit and truth. Hindu is of the flesh created by men to distort people from God. What are you maintaining by going to a place to reverence her religion? Who can serve God and respect and love people that oppose Christ teachings. So if Gods' spirit dwells within you,you already know wrong from right. Your first desire is to him and all else is futile. So you have a girlfriend that worships another god? Solomon had many wives and build shrines to their gods. These places covered the land. He had many wives and concubines.His love for them and their needs separated him from the love of God. He was the wisest man in the Bible. But in the end he became feeble. He wrote the book of proverbs and said the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. He spoke about woman and how they can change a mans way of thinking when it comes to a relationship with God. Love can make anyone change their views when it becomes greater than ones love for God. Satan has a unique way of making us feel like it is a innocent gesture to be with someone that does not know their God. Only God knows how it will end. God gives us the wisdom to make choices wisely if we trust him and not mankind.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no. there isnt even a specific dogma about prayer.

you can arrange idols like pictures, or little statues in your home and do a prayer each day. or however often you like. as a child i was only taken to temples for certain religious events.

Source(s): raised Hindu.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my aunt always tell me dat in order to keep faith n b on track to go to tmple regular. or just pray at my home tmple. i didnt bleive her but i think she right. i aint been to da tmple in a couple months n im already doubtin god. im kinda all over da place now. i dont even really use my lil tmple room much. im thinkin about remodeling mah tmple room speakin of tmples.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All religions have their dumb rules, and the secret to the dumb rules is that they can always make up dumb rules to work around the dumb rules, and that way everything always works out for them.

• 1 decade ago

why, yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.