Error on page is displayed every time i open my yahoo mail, can you help me?

Favorite Answer

uniinstall it and then reinstall it after you restart it...

Most of the time, when it shows there is an error on page, it is referring to one of the advertisements not able to display.

At other times, it will say error on page if there are dead links... then still other times, like the last couple of weeks, it is because yahoo is having technical problems with the mail servers....

It won't help to restart your computer, because your computer has nothing to do with changing the internet...And as for your connection, you know you are connected if you can get into your mail at all...

You should still be able to do everything normally in your mail or on any other page though while it says this.

Hope I helped...good luck!

• CiCi

Restart your computer. Check your internet connect and reboot if restarting doesn't do the trick. Good luck.

maybe there is a problem on the server right now, temporarily use this site to login http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/

you are now able to view your email and read them...

works like a charm, i must say!

-use it for the meantime while the server is down, then check it again later.

-EyeNu-it suggested this