Please help me interpret this dream!!!! :(?

I had a dream a few nights ago that was very interesting- yet disturbing. In the dream (and Mind you for you information I am a Catholic and Religious), I was talking to my now ex-boyfriend and was holding a Rosary whenI was talking to him. I was telling him that I do not feel as though I can trust him, and he looked really sad. All of a sudden, the crucifix symbol on my rosary pointed toward him and started to melt. Then, something told me to let go of the Rosary.. and then it stayed suspended in the air im between my ex boyfriend and a window. It then flew away nearby. I woke up from my dream with my heart pounding and really confused and sad. In real life, I feel as though I stll can not trust my ex that i actually love so, so much. What does this dream mean? :(

Favorite Answer

Seems like this mistrust you feel towards him in reality is embedded deep in your subconscious. The dream perhaps was just a symbolic manifestation of it. Moreover, it might be that a part of you is confused and conflicted over the relationship/past relationship. I doubt it could also mean faltering faith but you could ask yourself that.

There is an old quotation made by a person whom had some recognition of what an influence love can have on people; you will know if its love to keep if you set it free and it never comes back, then it was never yours to keep, but when you set it free and it comes back and stays and stays then its yours to keep. You are undoublty a compassionate person in a way that your heart melts at the hurt feelings you may think your friend will experience. There is always a certain amount of depression after the climax of a relationship ending, Here we are sent into a mode of adjustment. concentrate more on your maturity and allow your friend a chance to make his adjustment also, do not interfere. Volunteer Counselor Western Illinois University

He maybe be doing some thing behind your back that he doesn't want you to know. How much time does he spend with you and how much time does he spend away that's the question. If I had a dream like that I would be concerned to. Try to find out were he spends his time ask him. Maybe the the dream is your self that doesn't want to trust him because your depressed Your dream may not be anything so don't jump to conclusion before you act. Love is a big thing to break away.

Source(s): Only my option

Do not allow the devil to get you. Letting the Rosary go off you is not good. You need to pray the Rosary much harder. The person you saw in the dream is not you ex but the wicked one trying to use his face to get you. Get your Rosary blessed by a Rev. Fr. and say them devotedly while calling on Our Lady to interceed.

Hey Pal

I'm not meaning to be offensive to your ex as i don't know him, however that does sound like a ringing endorsement that you have, for what ever reason/s made the right decisions. I myself have been in a posy recently where i just had an unshakeable feeling that someone in my midsts could not be trusted, so i set a number of traps and they duelly fell right in, i say follow your instinct.

I am a Lucide Dream manipulator, and I can manipulate dream. So then I receive your message, and now I found you, so that I can help you with your dream problem.

One dream can be true, but I do not think that you're late to tell me about your dream. I dreamed of tsunami of December 2004, around three weeks before it really happened, and I dreamed about one of my friend died in an accident, 11 days before it really happened.

Even so my English is not good, but still, I can, intreprete your dream. Your heart still in that man, but you for the logic action, will not act to reach him again.

The dream told you that you should free your heart from him, and then you will meet your fate. Your true love will come.

As long as you believe in God, you will then meet your True Love. The Good Man, who are your fate will come. Forget the past, rebuild your strength, and comfort your emotion. So then you may meet the True Love.

It is what your dream about. Good luck.

what it means is that you still think of ex and or have feelings for him so this makes you dream about him the dream realy doesnt meen nothing unless maybe you dream it over and over i had dreams about my ex wife after 15 years of marriage for a long time after we split up some were bad and some good but it was because she was on my mind alot

You want to trust him and he's sad that you can't.

You feel that you will never be able to and if you do, you will be hurt.

Take some time to digest those feelings and keep a diary about it. You may not want to discuss this with him right now. Wait.

means don't trust your bf. sounds like your intuition at work....better trust it. never ignore your gut feeling (intuition)

• ?

no trust and to many freaky movies.